Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Gems

I got up at 05:00 this morning filled with a burning determination to win an eBay auction.

Well, win it I did, although not without a degree of buyers' regret.

On the bright side, this purchase will get me to the point where we can start having battles. This is a good thing. The infantry alone represent about 7 regiments worth of figures, so some progress can again be made.

The cavalry may be a bit surplus (except for the hussars), so I may sell some of them on to pay for further bits later on.

5 comments:

Ross Mac said...

Plenty of time for regrets when in the grave.

WOO HOO! What a pile of figures! You are going to need that floor!

Prinz Ulrich von Boffke said...

Buyer's regret? No such thing where classic old school wargaming figures are concerned. You NEED them!

Best Regards,

Stokes

Pjotr said...

I do need some extra cavalry...

Pjotr

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Yee gods - how much????!!!! Enjoy.. :o))

Bloggerator said...

Ross - agreed; on both points. Strangely, i'm still not allowed to paint the floor Goblin Green.

Pjotr - we can talk when they arrive. I'm sure an arrangement can be come to.

Steve - erk, yes!

Stokes - I may need to hop into the Port and hot, buttered Crumpets at the EA. You're buying.