Friday, November 11, 2011

The Empire

I’ve started to put together Alzheim’s enemy, The Empire.

Obviously, they are going to be based on the Austro-Hungarian Empire. I’m setting the date at about 1739-40. The Emperor is dying and the jackals are gathering…

I have a few units in place already; a Swiss Regiment in red coats, the ”Innsbruchen” Regiment in white with blue facings and the Esterhazy Hussars. I have started work on another white-coated regiment – the green-faced “los Rios” Regiment and will be working on another blue-faced Regiment after that.

After that, well, I’m not too sure as I don’t really have a finalised order of battle yet. I do have some Slavonian Pandours and half a Regiment of Hungarians on order from Spencer Smith. I know I’ll be building another two regiments of Hussars.

We’ll see how we go!

4 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Hussars? Hussars??!! Noooooooooooooooooooo. . . ;-)

Best Regards,

Stokes

Bloggerator said...

Spencer Smith hussars.

Calm yourself.

tradgardmastare said...

Can't wait to see The Empire muster...
One can't have enough grenzers or huzzars I feel!

abdul666 said...

Unfortunately the Hinterland Hussarettes wear blatantly late 19th C. ammo pouches :)