Saturday, November 02, 2019

The Vietnam War

Over the past week or so I have found myself drifting off to thoughts about the Vietnam War, so of course it was time for a dive into the Stash!

JB Models M113 ACAV
 As with most things, my interest was sparked by an article in a wargames magazine, in this case the Winter 1989 issue of Practical Wargamer with a couple of these kits assembled and painted by Graeme Green of Special Forces  - one of the premier painting houses of the time.
Commanders for same
The images were inspirational and I've always remembered them, so this little collection will be my tribute to those wonderful figures.

1 comment:

jhnptrqn said...

The Practical Wargamer article also inspired me. I made my own copies of the Radio Telephone Operator and kneeling officer at the rear of the APC. Also swapped heads on a couple of the kneeling machine gunners. Some of the few conversions I ever did and was happy with the result.