Tuesday, December 05, 2023

A few more Dirty Rats

 

Don't run into these guys in a dark tunnel

Yeah, so, I bought these back on eBay a little while back. Horribly expensive for plastic minis, but you know, buy what you love, man.

Great fun to paint and they responded well to a base coat, a brown and then a black wash and some sketchy highlights on top of that. I'm resting them for a day before I go back for one last pass at them with the brush before I flock them.

There may be some more rats in the lead up to Christmas.

5 comments:

Donnie McGibbon said...

They look great, and you are so right, if you can, buy what you want! I have some old GW Skaven tucked away somewhere, may just get them out and do something with them!

tradgardmastare said...

It’s a rat trap and you’ve been caught!
These look great.

Khusru said...

Definitely criminal the prices they want for older GW figures these days. They'll be great for Five parsecs or Stargrave

Bloggerator said...

Funny you should mention that. I was chatting with a mate here just the other day about Skaven for 40K.

Khusru said...

Yes. I gave mine weapons leftover from various sprues.