Monday, October 25, 2010

The things you find....

Uh-oh. Serious trouble.

I was messing about in the car-port this evening after work (as you do) when I found what I thought was a box of Castaway Arts Indian Army figures. Now, it contained just that, but imagine also my surprise to find:

4 early Ansar;
15 Hadendowah and;
10 late Jiadiyyah riflemen.

Is this synchronicity?

Just one small order and I can add two more TSatF units to my Mahadist collection...

This is how new projects start for me. I already have the bones of a Mahdist army - about 7 TSatF units. Oh, and I also just found about 5-6 Conoisseur Fuzzies, to boot.

This means trouble.

And a new blog label.

"Sudan".

3 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Greg,

Whooee, sometimes things just work out beautifully, don't they?

Now all you need to find are some Pathans and Bengal Lancers (and read some Rudyard Kipling).


-- Jeff

Bloggerator said...

Jeff,

Now we need to be a bit more focussed than that.

I'm sure I just wrote an article for Classic Wargamer's journal to tahe effect!

Although I DO have a dozen Stadden Bengal Lancers in a box here someplace.

Cheers,

Greg

Fitz-Badger said...

cool :)

And be sure to watch "Lives of a Bengal Lancer"... ;)