Monday, April 29, 2024

Filing in time

 

The 42nd
So, that was a fairly productive long weekend. I dipped into my new stash of Willie Highlanders and pushed out another half-dozen figures including the Grenadier you see in the right of the photo.

Despite the tartan and the separate swords and muskets, these are less of a chore to paint than the Arquebisiers de Grassin and I expect (hope for?) fairly decent progress on these.

I think they are quite a useful regiment to have as they can be used at both Carillion/Ticonderoga and Fontenoy with some companies also being used at Prestonpans of all places.

3 comments:

Donnie McGibbon said...

They are lovely figures and a cracking job on them, really nice.

Rob said...

A very worthwhile weekend. They are excellent figures, so full of movement.

Bloggerator said...

Thanks guys, you're always so kind.

Onward I go.

Greg