Monday, August 14, 2006

Quiet Week

I've not a whole lot to report this week. I'm slowly plugging away at my La Reines; I've finished an Officer and ought to be adding another three ORs tonight with the remaining eight of the current batch over the next few days.
I'll most likely start work on another conversion toward the end of the week.
At the moment I'm considering culling my pile of unpainted plastic model kits, cutting down the size of my 1/72 ww2 collection, trimming my 28mm ww2 collection and seeing what else I can do without in the name of freeing up space for my 7yw troops. Watch this space, I'd say...
I'm also looking for a scenario wherein I can utilise my fortress bits. I was thinking that I'd make this my next photo-report if I can find a suitable subject.

1 comment:

Bloggerator said...

Thanks for the tip Ed.

I think I've a copy floating about at home. I'll look it up this evening.

Best wishes,

Greg