Saturday, October 03, 2020

Paperboy Gallic Infantry

 

While the kids watched a movie last night, I was gluing and cutting out some of the excellent Paperboy figures that I bought from Peter Dennis' site for a pound a sheet. What a marvellous thing these really are. 

Fiddly to cut out, once you get into the swing of things, they go fairly rapidly. I processed a bit more than a single sheet last night.  

I have the Romans in Britain book from Helion as well and I am in the process (I think) of scratching a long-held itch.

6-10 stands makes a warband for the Gauls...

4 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

I like the look of those. A lot. Another dangerous hobby butterfly to dodge. No maybe about it.

Best Regards,

Stokes

Bloggerator said...

Embrace the butterfly Stokes!

Online later for VWC?

Greg

Delta Coy said...

Peter's paper soldiers are excellent value Stokes and I see you can now get them in plastic as well. Cheers Greg https://deltacoy.blogspot.com/

Syl said...

Great effect: