Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Little Wars Pictures

That's my troops in the left background. My Nemesis is in the foreground. The figures are mainly by Eureka.
The enemy's left flank. I accounted for their chariotry easily enough, but his skirmisers (en bloc!) nailed me in the end. I was amazingly lucky to survive under their massed fire for as long as I did.


Eye candy! Eureka carts going into the fortress to escape the onrush of the battle lines! Lovely fortress; I'm assured that this is nothing compared to the one they left at home.



I never got to see this game get unserway. The figures were all from the Eureka Pax Limpopo range. I love the steam-boats! Extremely nicely painted bits of kit.


Amazing Tower of Isengard with squadrons of minis. Brilliant!



3 comments:

marinergrim said...

There are some excellent looking figures there in all the games and well presented.

Good gaming.

Bluebear Jeff said...

Thanks for the photos.


-- Jeff

Bloggerator said...

Thankyou both Gentlemen,

Greg