Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Urban Sprawl 4


A progress shot of the Spanish Farm. Please forgive the blurry shots - they were taken in haste!

You may not be able to make it out, but the building is modular, breaking down into four parts - the two wings, the larger house to the rear and behind that (unseen here) a small lean-to outhouse structure. Additionally to this are the two walls I built earlier that just happened to fit.

The next step will be to detail the buildings with card "stonework", dors and windows and the plastic card roofing. Following that I will do the texturing with the watered down plastrer and finally the painting.

I'm going away on holiday for the next week and a half, so the Duchy will be going quiet for a little while - unless I can get my hands on an internet connection.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Those are starting to look very very interesting. I like it . . . and "modular" is certainly the way to go.

Keep us updated when you can, please.


-- Jeff

old-tidders said...

I'm sure this will look really good when finished - based on the other builidings you've made.